Thermotron strives to meet and exceed the social and environmental expectations required of companies in today’s market. Providing a safe work environment for our employees and community while supplying environmentally friendly products for use in diverse industries establishes our commitment to environmental responsibility. Our Social and Environmental Responsibility Initiatives provide the framework for achieving these goals.
- Conduct our business with fair, ethical and humane intent. Uphold the human rights of workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Minimize the incidence of work-related injury and provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- Thermotron is committed to the pursuit of an environmentally responsible facility by; reducing the generation of waste, using less toxic or non-toxic alternatives in our products and processes and optimizing the extent to which we reuse or recycle materials. We will observe federal, state, and local regulations and follow operating practices that stress pollution reduction.
- It is our commitment to minimize the generation of waste. Our plan for obtaining this objective include:
- Communicating this policy with employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Education and training for key personnel.
- Share the responsibility to investigate and submit minimization, alternative, or recycling options to management consistent with this policy.
- Review environmental Improvement recommendations that satisfy the objectives of this policy.
- Perform periodic review of company practices to establish targets for pollution reduction that present the greatest potential risk to health or the environment.
- Compliance with this commitment and applicable laws is the responsibility of every employee.